Subject: RE: [Leica] Collectors or users driving the used M market???
From: Jeremy Kime <jeremy.kime@bbc.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 1998 10:38:31 -0000

There's a quite wierd illustration used on one of Kisselbach's books,
'Kisselbach on Colour' I believe, which shows a gentleman sitting on a chair
with a lifesize Leica (M3) on his lap, the Leica having ladies legs (if I
remember correctly) and he appearing to whisper 'sweet nothings' into the
camera's shutter release socket!
Don't let your wife find you in that circumstance!!!!

Jem