Subject: [Leica] Re: 400 help
From: r.p.a.c.savenije@avv.rws.minvenw.nl
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 98 13:58:01 +0100

Another possibilty is the f2,8 280mm. I am also
looking for this option. It is at least less expensive
(Does anybody know how much it is b.t.w.?).
Combining it with the apo extender it is still
a very good 5,6 560 or 4,0 400mm !!
How is this combination hand held?

I prefer mostly manual focus, cause I had very
bad experience with auto focus. Especially with
animals it is difficult to get the focus on the
right part. A fast manual focus is better.
I had the same experience at the Photokina
with the Canon tele's!

Richard