Subject: RE: [Leica] TTAbrahams Hong Kong Visit
From: Jeremy Kime <jeremy.kime@bbc.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 1998 13:18:43 -0000

Tom,
If you can't manage all of Jim's wine while you're over there, see if you
can 'bring some back' for the rest of the LUG!
If I thought you'd be returning over England I'd ask you to lob a bottle or
two out of the 'plane. I'm pretty good at catching though I must admit to
never having tried anything thrown from 30,000 feet!

Jem