Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Leica Calendar and NEW CATALOGUE
From: Pascal <cyberdog@ibm.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 1998 22:44:23 +0100

On 11-11-1998 21:00 Nathan Wajsman wrote:

>At AT&T in NJ (where I worked until 95) a picture of a naked person in your
>office, no matter how tasteful, would be considered a gross violation of
>company
>policy, sexual harassment etc., with possible consequences up to and
>including
>dismissal. I suspect most large U.S. companies have similar rules.

Nathan:

Such attitude sounds rather hypocrite on behalf of US companies in view
of recent developments in the States.
I can tell you that the Emotions 99 calender, including August with the
tasteful nude, will be hanging in my office at NATO, regardless what some
prudish persons might think about it!

Pascal

See my photo pages at http://members.xoom.com/cyberplace/
Macintosh PowerBook G3 - it eats Pentium notebooks for lunch