Subject: [Leica] Im back, dance photos
From: Michael Garmisa <elmar@nyct.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 1998 17:35:18 -0500

I'm back after getting a new ISP, my old one had a fire in their office and
are having problems.....

Anyways I thought I would update all the people that helped me out like 2
weeks back when i asked about shooting in low light at a school halloween
dance.
I shot with my M3, 50 summicron (latest) using fuji super hg 1600 and kodak
gold ultra 400 with a flash.  I found that the fuji prints (without the
flash were better) although slightly more grainy.  The flash seemed to sort
of washout the colored lights that were setup on the dance floor.  The
grain on the fuji was alright as long as I stayed within the narrow
exposure latitude, also the people on the floor didn't turn around and
yell, "that hurt my eyes." after i took a shot.

Thanks to everyone who gave advice.

PS. for those interested please note elmar@webreach.com is not longer
active, please use elmar@nyct.net

- --