Subject: [Leica] Re: Leica Books for Sale
From: Akhil Lal <alal01@utopia.poly.edu>
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 1998 14:00:41 -0500 (EST)

Hi,
    I'm interested in buying the Leica books.
    Unfortunately, my incoming mail from the Leica List doesn't have the
original senders' return mail address. All messages are listed as coming
from Leica-users @mejac....
   So please contact me privately if you receive this message.
   Apologies to everyone else.
                                       Regards,
                                       Akhil Lal