Subject: [Leica] Magazines to collect
From: "delia" <louzan@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 1998 19:39:35 -0000

A couple of  years ago I was given a few issues of the mexican photo
magazine Luna Cornea
(Bilingual Spanish/English)
If you are interested in B&W documentary and art photography, this is a
nice magazine.  The format is that of a small soft cover book, and
reproduction quality is high since most pictures run small.
This is the address I have (but don't know if it's current):

Luna Cornea
Plaza de la Ciudadela No.2, Esquina Balderas
Mexico 06040, DF

Telf. 709-5974
Fax  709-5914

4 issues a year, Approx. $60 overseas.