Subject: Re: [Leica] Fuming Film
From: Walter S Delesandri <walt@jove.acs.unt.edu>
Date: Sat, 14 Nov 1998 09:59:28 -0600 (CST)

Well, as I admitted, I've been a near "non-shooting" "photographer"
for a few years!  Working on that, tho... I'll have to get some
P-3200 and play.  God knows I got the time (sitting in an instructional
lab 30+ hours a week!) I get most of my 'work' done in spurts of 30min
at a time....separated by long times waiting for the next crisis!

Thanks, I'll give it a try  - I know that "look"  - I'v e used tri-x
at 800 in d-76 for years.
CU,
Walt

On