Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Leica Calendar and NEW CATALOGUE
From: AJSymi@aol.com
Date: Sat, 14 Nov 1998 11:28:33 EST

Carsten wrote:

<< when I lived in the US I found the Puritan tradition to be very obvious.
 But then, I was in South Carolina all the time... ;-) >>
- ----------------------------------
Carsten:
I think most rural areas around the world will have more conservative
inhabitants.  You'll find quite the oposite in the big cities.  Much of what
is litigated in the courts in the US has no basis (or is thinly veiled) in
moral or ethical values.  Rather, a way to make money through liberal
interpretation of the Constitution and displace responsibility.
Unforturnately.  But I would have to say that the new M50 Summicron is an
incredibly sharp lens!

Cheers,
Arturo