Subject: Re: [Leica] Solms and Wetzlar
From: Pascal <cyberdog@ibm.net>
Date: Sat, 14 Nov 1998 19:00:44 +0100

On 09-11-1998 12:09 Greg Bicket wrote:

>I plan to be in Europe and have a question for LUGgers familiar with Leica
>facilities in Solms and Wetzlar.
>
>Most of what I'll be doing involves work, and so my free time [if any] will
>be on weekends.  I am interested in learning more about Leica's history and
>its present.  Is there anything to see and learn in Solms and Wetzlar on the
>weekends?  If so, does one need to make prior arrangements?

Greg:

I don't know if you already received info on the subject, but let me know
privately if I could be of assistance in providing you with some info.

Pascal

See my photo pages at http://members.xoom.com/cyberplace/
Who else than Leica could make a camera like the R8 ?
With that unique design and above all: that ergonomics.
Nikon ? Canon ? Nobody but Leica !