Subject: Re: [Leica] which wide ange lens?
From: Donal Philby <donalphilby@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 1998 18:48:09 -0800

TEAShea@aol.com wrote:

> I use all three current Leica M lenses in these focal lengths (21, 24 and 28).
> I find that I am using the 24 more and more.  It is a nice focal length.

I spoke the other day with Lou Demateis who published a very fine book
of photographs on Viet Nam a while back.  He said virtually the whole
book was done with a 24 f/2 and a 80-200 and mostly the former.  All
color, all but 3 pix available light in situations from bright daylight
to dim homes and factories.  Wonderfully human book, not a pretty pix
travel book.  Mostly K64 and K200.

donal
- --
Donal Philby