Subject: RE: [Leica] Pros and Leica sales! was vanc.
From: "B. D. Colen" <BDColen@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 14 Nov 1998 21:35:27 -0500

 Greg Locke <locke@straylight.ca>
> St. John's, Newfoundland.
Forgive my forgetting some vital details here - must be age setting in - but
the author of The Year of Living Dangerously wrote a novel about an
Austrailian photojournalist who disappeared in Cambodia during The War...the
jacket illustration featured a mussett bag, a Leica M with a 35 lens and a
Nikon F with a 105...