Subject: Re: [Leica] Aerial photography
From: Donal Philby <donalphilby@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 14 Nov 1998 18:55:00 -0800

Gary Todoroff wrote:

> I think a zoom lens would be very practical for aerial photography that is
> scenic in nature. I already caught myself once leaning farther back in the
> helicopter to get a wider view with my M6. It didn't affect things much in
> the frame. So far I have resisted the temptation to lean too far forward.

Come on Gary, put on a harness and get out there on the skids.  Way
out.  You can shoot straight down, and way back and way forward.  Adjust
one strap so you can stand and lean out and be held by the strap.  But
do add a safety backup strap.  It's the only way to fly!

donal
- --
Donal Philby
San Diego