Subject: Re: [Leica] Heresy is fun!
From: tedgrant@islandnet.com (Ted Grant)
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 1998 09:37:01 -0800

Dan Post wrote:

>Walter- would you like your name and address included in the Leica Repair
>Resource List? We could open a new category- Scrappy Leica Repair Person and
>West Texas Rattlesnake Wrestler!:)>>>>>>

Dan,

Good one. :) :)

Hey Walter go for it! A great description! :) I like the part about "West
Texas Rattle Snake Wrestler. :)  Hell of an idea, we could get on TV in the
WWW wrestling tag team sponsored by Leica and the Red Dot group! :)

The tag team could work like this...."YOU wrestle and I"LL take pictures! :)

ted