Subject: Re: [Leica] Kodachrome & Test report
From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan.wajsman@euronet.be>
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 1998 20:41:26 +0100

George,

I read your post with interest, especially the part about processing in
Belgium, where I happen to be living. This might just spur me to try Kodachrome
again after several years with various E6 films (mostly Fuji). One other
drawback to Kodachrome are the cardboard mounts. Do you know if that has been
fixed, so that the slides are returned in normal plastic mounts?

Nathan

George Huczek wrote:

> A few years ago Kodak announced a new, smaller processor, which they hoped
> would become widespread, allowing more convenient processing of Kodachrome
> films.  The last batch of Kodachrome that I purchased has prepaid
> processing, but it is not available in the US.  The exposed film has to be
> sent to Australia, Belgium, Denmark, Germany, Spain, France, Italy,
> Holland, or Greece.

- --
Nathan Wajsman
Overijse, Belgium