Subject: [Leica] M6/M6 TTL frame lines solutions ?
From: Bud Cook <budcook@ibm.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 1998 09:33:36 -0600

This is precisely why I've never bought an M6.  After decades of using M2/M3's,
I simply can't get used to the clutter and lack of corners in the later
viewfinders.

I would like to have an M camera where I could easily choose three frames
(w/corners) to match my lenses.  As a long time Kodachrome user I would expect
that the 75mm Summilux would be the perfect focal length for color reversal
film but the frame (or lack of it) in the M6 viewfinder has kept me from buying
one.

Bud