Subject: Re: [Leica] SOFTLY RELEASE YOURSELF
From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan.wajsman@euronet.be>
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 1998 22:40:05 +0100

Bud,

I use the Soft Release on both my M6 and M3, and trust me, it improves on
both. For me the biggest benefit is that it allows me to get sharp
pictures at a slower shutter speed than would normally be the case. This
in turn lets me use slower, better film etc.

Nathan

Bud Cook wrote:

> Are Tom's releases as necessary on M2's and M3's as they are on later
> versions of the M?  I can't believe that anything could improve the
> shutter release of these great old cameras.
> Bud

- --
Nathan Wajsman
Overijse, Belgium