Subject: Re: [Leica] How to read film data sheets
From: "Joe Stephenson" <joeleica@email.msn.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 1998 17:48:55 -0700

Erwin,
I'm sure that your comments re MTF, resoulution, and contrast are quite
correct. However, for my purposes--accurate color rendition of art objects
and other scenes--K25 is simply the best. If you compare the slide to the
object, the colors are more nearly the same than wit hother color films that
I have tried. Some color films seem too "hot" or reved up, and I find that
objectional. To me it is anagolous to sound engineers who make recordings of
music sound as they think it should sound rather than trying to reproduce
what the musicians produced. Certainly the artists that I work with always
pick the K25 slides as best.
Sincerely,
Joe Stephenson