Subject: Re: [Leica] Slide films for available light
From: "Bryan Willman" <bryanwi@seanet.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 1998 23:50:55 -0800

A long time ago, I walked into a friend's house and shot away
with an M6 and K200, pushed, I think, to 400.

The pix have a red glow, and are a little grainy.

But they were of the absolute 1st steps
of a little boy.  Talk about timing!

However, making decent prints from
them on ciba was a real pain.

Conclusion?  K200 pushed may or may not make your day.

Note that since nobody does their
own kodachrome, the question isn't
whether *you* can push it, but whether
the lab that does it for you can push it.
Odds are good that if you find a good K-lab,
they can push it for you.

bmw