Subject: [Leica] News on Günther Osterloh's M and R books
From: Pascal <cyberdog@ibm.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 1998 17:00:24 +0100

Friends:

I received news from a good friend at Solms about the renowned M and R
books written by the Chairman of the Leica Akademie, Günther Osterloh. I
am sure this will be of interest to many LUGgers.

The new version of the Leica R book will be available at the beginning of
'99 in the German version. The date for the English version is as yet
unknown.
The latest version of the Leica M book is the German version of '96.
There is no English translation so far.

Pascal

See my photo pages at http://members.xoom.com/cyberplace/