Subject: Re: [Leica] 75 mm f/1.4
From: RBedw51767@aol.com
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 1998 14:41:21 EST

I think that I have finally figured out  the LUG-NET:

I think that that there in an underground clandestine operation going on.  All
of you regular posters work for Leica and I am convinced you get a commission.
This post (Ken) receives a call from Leica and they state that this weeks push
item is the 75mm F1.4.  It's being reformulated and they(Leica) must eliminate
their overstock.

The next thing that happens is that the seed is planted about the 75mm F1.4.
And, all of the Lug-nuts begin posting all of the glories and benefits of the
lense.  (Eric, Erin, Pascal, Ted, Mortimer, Stanley, Izuzu and on and on.
Suckers, like me, believe they must rush out and get one before they are sold
out.  Of course, the plan is so effective that Leica is on backorder when they
receive my order.

Please understand that I am joking.   The LUGNET is definitely a tremendous
but  unmeasurable benefit to Leica.  The least they could do is subsidize
Brians computer.

Bob Bedwell

<< Anyone have comments on this lens?  I am thinking about buying it for
 candid portraits.

 Thanks.

 Ken >>