Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Leica bashing (off topic)-ham radio
From: "Richard W. Hemingway" <rheming@ibm.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 1998 04:05:34 -0600

Ernie,

>Dick - I have at least two out three - I dont' do much with my Ham license
>but I am known as N2PFL.  Audio is another thing.

I am mostly out of hi-end audio now and listen to a "small" outfit that my
wife always wanted.  Being an old dinosaur - I had custom built large
cabinets for my old Bozak system.  They looked like refrigerators in the
living room!!  One friend said they looked like the  players could sit
inside them.  My wife could never handle them if I were to fall on my face
again any time soon, so out they went.

Now, as we are selling our house, my tower etc., is down and I will have to
practice "stealth" radio from the apartment.

But I still have my Leicas, slides and Pradovit 2002P and screen.  As my
world is shrinking - so are my hobbies.  but not my Leicas!

Dick Hemingway, N5XRD
Norman OK., (for 13 more days!)