Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Archive search engine
From: Walter S Delesandri <walt@jove.acs.unt.edu>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 1998 17:24:27 -0600 (CST)

If the day ever comes that I have to worry about what I say
online, or that my employer will be offended by my office
calender, I'll just go back to Italy.  My (late) relatives
moved here to escape such facism, but now I might try the
'old country' again.  As much crap as you hear about
"political correctness" on college campuses, and I admit
it's been bad for a few years, our art dept. is still WAY more
tolerant than the large corporations.

When will the so called "angry white males" stand up and say
ENOUGH?? The day I am called on the carpet for my thoughts is the
day I have to try my hand at self employment.

Interesting, though.   Maybe I'll spend some quality time
seeing what my peers and superiors post about.  Could be
interesting......

CU,
Walt

On Tue,