Subject: Re: [Leica] How to accentuate the positive?
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 1998 17:54:17 -0600

>The premise is that one can make contact sheets
>much faster this way than in a darkroom, and you
>get help from the computer for storing and
>cataloging.
>
>But I haven't got it going yet.
>
>If anybody gets something like this to work,
>let me know.

Depends on how detailed you want your database to be. I'd hate to have my
photos classified by the roll of film I used, rather than the individual
images. I would think that a database that only stores your "good" stuff
would be a lot more manageable (smaller storage requirements).
- --

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch