Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: Archive search engine
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 1998 18:35:30 -0600

>We should all be aware that anything we say on this or any other list is
>public and may be recorded on some data base somewhere forever.

You are right. It's really a conspiracy. I AM actually a person employed by
the world-wide organization know as the illuminati. It's not the
organization that Art Bell groupies think it is. Notice the base word,
illumination.

Our job is to make people buy photographic stuff. We talk people into
spending what they should be squirreling away for retirement on stuff they
really don't need. Heck, if the truth was known, MTF curves were our
invention. They mean nothing, and are actually the opposite of what they
say. Ricoh actually makes the best cameras. They're cheaper because they
just can't compete with the big marketers!

Once I've suckered you all into buying all the Leica stuff you're
collective bank accounts can stand, I move on. Maybe this time to Contax.
Or maybe to Pentax.

Next time you walk into a camera store, look closely at the clerk behind
the counter. If this guy wears glasses, or if he tries to get you to buy
something you didn't come in for, you know you've met one of us. Hahahahahaha!

Oops, was this not a private message?

Never mind...you will forget all I have said... this message specially
encoded to not register in databases....@#%#$%$^&^#$@
- --

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

Time is just one darn thing after another. - Anonymous