Subject: [Leica] Lug Disease
From: "Thomas J. Donovan" <75674.3465@compuserve.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 1998 23:36:13 -0500

Jim Brick,

>>Kodak  recognizes Paul Netikosol........as one<<
       >>of the best Kodachrome technicians<<

Would you be able to forward their 800 #; I'm
ordering some K25 & will need a good Lab.

Now for the "disease" part (&>)!

Ever since Erwin Put's report ( M-90 f2 apo ), all
those great Kodachrome MSGs, & the latest
write up/pictures in "Leica Fotografie" ( 7/98 ); I'm
considering returning to the M-system just to use
the M-90 f2 apo with K25. Really!

I've got all the symptoms of the "Lug Disease"; a.)
The "cash flow" sweats!  b.) I'll be having a conver-
sation with someone & suddenly, I'm mentally gone,
lost in "cron apo reverie". c.) Waking up in the middle of
the night,  with a copy of Erwin's report, in between
my wife & I.......As you can see; it's in the final stages!

And I just consolidated on the R-system. Does any-
one know if there is a R-90 f2 apo planned? Soon?

Tom D.