Subject: Re: [Leica] [ON topic] SUVs and Work
From: Scott Busby <reconair@primenet.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 1998 23:16:30 -0700

- --------------679F9D244F7DA0C719A45A54

But, I need my Jeep to get to those out of the way, pristine places to take
photos.  I don't own a pack mule and It's too far to walk.

Scott Busby

Jeff S wrote:

> [...]

begin:vcard
n:Busby;Major Scott
tel;pager:378-7936
tel;fax:520-538-5450
tel;home:520-459-5029
tel;work:520-538-2808/07  (DSN: 879)
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:E, 305th MI Bn, 111th MI Bde (US Army);Aerial Exploitation Training Company (AETC)
adr:;;;US Army Intelligence Center and Ft Huachuca;Arizona;85613-6000;USA
version:2.1
email;internet:reconair@primenet.com
title:Commander
note:RC-12 and EH-60 Special Electronic Mission Aircraft (SEMA)  -- Hunter/Outrider UAV and Joint UAV Training Center
x-mozilla-cpt:;7088
fn:Scott Busby
end:vcard

- --------------679F9D244F7DA0C719A45A54--