Subject: Re: [Leica] ilford xp2 super iso rating
From: Francisco.ACOSTA@DG3.cec.be
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 1998 10:36:39 +0100

Michael,
I've rated my first rolls at 400 with *excellent* results (shot quite a lot at low light levels and it's really good). I like it better than the Kodak 400CN, although some reviews here in Europe seem to prefer the latter.
Be always careful with your mini-lab and told them exactly what do you want/require.
Francisco
Brussels