Subject: RE: [Leica] ALWAYS Filter
From: "Lee, Ken" <ken.lee@hbc.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 1998 07:34:21 -0500

Since I don't see a smiley, I must assume you are being serious. I have been
a serious amateur photographer for over 40 years. While I do own a few
filters, they are hardly ever used.  Three years ago, when I started using
Leica, I bought UV filters for each lens. I actually put one on a lens (90mm
Elmarit-M) and took photos of a family gathering inside the house. Some of
the shots included a window in the frame.  There was so much flair the shots
were not printable.  I have not used a filter since.

Different strokes.....

Ken