Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: UV filters and stairway to heaven
From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan.wajsman@euronet.be>
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 1998 23:55:04 +0100

On a serious note...I think that we have to recognise that the "newbies"
are the lifeblood of our beloved Leica and that they should be
encouraged. I was such a newbie 7 months ago, and I too asked the filter
question. I received a number of thoughtful responses, stating both
viewpoints and arguing eloquently in each case. Based on those replies,
I was able to make an informed decision (which for me was: no filters).
If some of the real old-timers are tired of answering the same
questions--well, the LUG is dynamic and there are always some members
who will chime in. It may be tedious for some to read posts on rehashed
topics over and over, but that's what the DEL button is for.

Nathan

- --
Nathan Wajsman
Overijse, Belgium