Subject: Re: [Leica] JB, filters, flames, and technique
From: tedgrant@islandnet.com (Ted Grant)
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 1998 17:34:53 -0800

Jim Brick wrote: (and lots more!)

<<<Therefore, in conclusion, I will not succumb to the censorship of those who
wish that I would shut up. I will not. I will continue to pass along,
information that Erwin, Leica, and other reputable sources offer. I will
add my own experiences. And I will continue to attempt extract the
qualities that I paid so dearly for.>>>>>>

Hi Jim,

Right on the mark! And we, that's every last one of us,  continue to learn
about photography every day we click this machine on and read! We may not
always agree with whatever the topic is, but we learn something.

Yep there are some of us (me anyway) who at times goes on thinking I'm
right due to my experience, only to find on the LUG I have been doing it
"not quite to it's best!" for these many years. It's an education factor
that comes with this great big wonderful world of photography, a non-stop
learning venture from the time you first pick-up a camera until you'er
horizontal and non-breathing!

One of the many bonuses of the LUG is the great continuing education of the
members for those who wish to keep an open mind to learn!
ted