Subject: [Leica] Re:GM
From: Jim Brick <jimbrick@photoaccess.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 1998 18:54:19 -0800

At 06:26 PM 11/19/98 -0800, you wrote:

>Our latest effort is against General Motors, which copied photos from the
>Material World photo essay book, enlarged them to life size, and displayed
>them in their lobby in Michigan; all without so much as a by your leave.
>
>Bob

Disgusting!!! absolutely disgusting! GM??? That's like saying the Pope
doesn't know what a Catholic is! Anyone with only half a brain knows what
"copyright" means! GM??? Eeegads! Makes you wonder if their internal
lawyers didn't have enough to do, so they were drumming up business to keep
their job! I guess the price of a Chevy will go up next year.

Jim