Subject: RE: [Leica] M to reflex adaptor
From: Jeremy Kime <jeremy.kime@bbc.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 1998 12:03:31 -0000

Novoflex have a wide assortment, other sources are likely to be independant
small machine shops, such as Benatti in Italy, SRB in England, I'm sure
there must be some over where you are (CA?), but I can't imagine this will
be a stock item. Alternatively hand the problem on to a competent repairer,
Sherry, John Van Stelton, Reinhard Muller etc.
If you can supply them with an M female mount (the short extension rings are
quite cheap) and a Pentak K male mount (any extension tube) then all they'll
have to do is fix them together with the shortest possible distance
possible.

Jem