Subject: [Leica] Re: Re: Darkroom Setup
From: Ken Wilcox <wilcox@tir.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 1998 08:56:19 -0500 (EST)

Beginner or darkroom guru. The Leica V35 is as good as it gets. It is
rather expensive, but you won't outgrow it unless you need to print larger
than 35mm negatives.

Ken Wilcox

>I'm looking to set up my first darkroom to print mostly B&W from my Leica M6.
>What can you recommend as a great first enlarger and lens that I won't
>outgrow in
>a year or two.  I want to print mostly 8x10's.  What do you recommend for
>paper &
>fluids to begin with?  I would love to hear experiences from people.
>
>Mark Hanner

- ----
Davison Middle School                         preferred--->
<wilcox@tir.com>
600 Dayton, Davison, MI 48423                              <kwilcox@gfn.org>