Subject: Re: [Leica] Loupes in Photim Boutique
From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan.wajsman@euronet.be>
Date: Sat, 21 Nov 1998 01:38:45 +0100

Lucien,

Thanks, I will have a look. I went to Photo Alpha and had a look at the
new Leica loupe but did not like it (also, it is 8.000 BEF). The thing I
did not like was the fact that you have to put the slide into the slot
near the bottom to look at it. I like to just be able to have the slides
on the light table and then rest the loupe on top of them.

Nathan

Lucien wrote:

> Nathan,
>
> Did you check in: La Boutique de Chasseur d'Images
> (Photim Boutique)
> in the magazine (with pictures) or on the Website.
> They offer the following loupes (mail order):
>
> AD4X - Compte-fils Ahel A.D. 4x
> AD5X - Compte-files Ahel A.D. 5x
> H001 - Compte-fils Horizon
> H002 - Loupe 10x