Subject: Re: [Leica] Re:
From: sandyquandt@centuryinter.net
Date: Sat, 21 Nov 98 02:58:42 GMT

>  I'll just have to wave my R8 around more vigorously! :)
> >
> >ted
> >

> Is that what you call it?
>
> ;-)
>
> most definitely, NO ARCHIVE !!!!!

I certainly HOPE he's referring to his camera gear!

Sandy (who has temporarily subscribed to this group in an attempt to decide
whether to add the M6 to the arsenal...but since my husband might object to my
using it to pick up guys, I'm merely interested in optics...yawn! Then again,
the single malt debate is ANOTHER matter...)