Subject: Re: [Leica] JB, filters, flames, and technique
From: Dan Cardish <dcardish@microtec.net>
Date: Sat, 21 Nov 1998 00:39:36 -0500

Next time, try to resist that knee jerk reaction and read the remaining
part of the post.   As far as your newspaper is concerned, you could be
printing it on the finest paper this side of Jupiter, there is still no way
you can distinguish Leica images from ANY OTHER reasonable camera above
disposable's in quality.  No way.

Dan C.