Subject: Re: Trolling with a Leica (Re: [Leica] Re:)
From: DKFletcher@aol.com
Date: Sat, 21 Nov 1998 09:23:14 EST

I'm selling my M4-2,
SN#1529507

Some brassing, around the strap lugs,  rewind knob, and base plate. There is a
rub mark between the M pc socket and the view finder.  There is also a small
amount of leather missing near the lug the bottom plate mounts to.  This
camera has been my personal camera for the last 7 years. It is very sound, it
was opened up 4 years ago for a CLA.  There are no dents or dings, never been
dropped. The finder is crystal clear and very bright, lens mount has very
little wear on it as it almost always has a 35mm Summicron mounted on it.
Film advance and rewind are very smooth. The shutter speed dead on, I mostly
shoot chrome.  This camera is an excellent daily or weekend user.  I have
pictures of the camera I can eMail if you want, an MR-4 is also for sale
separately.

$750.00

questions to DKFletcher@aol.com