Subject: [Leica] REAL photographers
From: Erwin Puts <imxputs@knoware.nl>
Date: Sat, 21 Nov 1998 18:18:08 +0100

Eric wrote that REAL photographers are the foremost (only?) source of
serious and reliable Leica info.
Now I am happy to be an UNREAL photographer and by logical inference my
info is not serious. That is fine with me. I am one of  many Leica users
who happen not to live by selling or editing photographs. I am just
dabbling in the water of Leica lore and have an interest in these product
from Solms and Wetzlar. Not using these products professionally or
commercially prevents one from having a clue what they are or can offer?
The LUG would collapse to a oneman show if it were true.

Erwin