Subject: Re: [Leica] REAL photographers
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Sat, 21 Nov 1998 16:41:51 -0600

>Eric's (and perhaps one or two others')
>deification of the Leica Reflex System which clearly suggest the
>incompetence of anyone who doesn't acknolwedge the clear superiority of
>Leica glass over all others'

Hey,

Let's knock off the obvious false putting words in other people's mouths.
This is turning infantile.

I make no such claim, and to do otherwise only shows people are not trying
to understand what other people are saying, but trying to start fights. I
guess it was bad luck for me to say people around here have been rather
civil recently.

Get your shorts loosened or something!

I sent a private message to Erwin. He, I suspect was more sincere in his
reaction to something I was attributed to have said.
- --

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

Borg-Cola: Not the choice of the next generation.