Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica on the radio
From: "Bill Larsen" <ohlen@lightspeed.net>
Date: Sat, 21 Nov 1998 17:45:26 -0800

Marshall writes:

|G. Gordon Liddy was talking about taking photos in museums
in Germany
|which didn't allow flash. Fortunately, he had his M6 and
"superfast"
|Leica lenses, so he could take all the pix he wanted.  I
wonder how many
|cameras will be sold because of that remark.  Marshall

Great publicity for Leica!

Can you find out what he thinks are "superfast" Leica
lenses.  I think I am in his "killfile" because we differ in
opinion as to what the term "jungle" connotes.  I think his
e-mail address is potent357@aol.com

For our younger or out of the US readers, George Gordon
Liddy, LLD, is a former prosecutor, former FBI agent, former
attorney (now disbarred), and convicted felon from the
Watergate era.  He is now the darling of a conservative
radio program.  Many conservative listeners.  He has a
conservative catholic (in both the sense of the religion and
the meaning of universal) viewpoint.  He is one of the few
people on US radio that you can completely disagree with yet
still follow his logic once you understand his "a priori"
point.

Regards,  Bill Larsen  ohlen@lightspeed.net