Subject: Re: [Leica] Elmarit-R 2.8 28 mm ?
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Nov 1998 18:55:23 -0500

Christian-
What other lenses do I use? Well- right now the widest is the 28 Elmarit, though I'd like to get the 19 Elmarit eventually.
I use the 35 Elmarit, 50 Summicron, 90, 135 and 180 Elmarits... I seem drawn to Elmarits!
For when I only want one lens and I don't need speed, I have the 35-70 Vario-Elmar. These I use with both the R7 and SL.
This covers the gamut for me- and depending on what I am shooting determines what I carry - usually one each wide, normal and telephoto....
Dan
dwpost@msn.com