Subject: Re: [Leica] mini LUG site?
From: Francesco <fls@san.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 1998 00:37:30 -0800

What I am thinking of is a mini-LUG site where we LUGgers and
others, of course, can browse photos taken by our members with
Leica equipment.  If this seems redundant, since a few of the
LUGgers have their own sites already, then let me know.  If you
have your own photos scanned already, you will be able to email
then to me, and if you want some scanning done, you will be able
to mail slides or negatives to Eric who will then email scans to me.
The "Day in the Life of the LUG" project would be a great feature item
on the LUG site, as well as Erwin's articles and the LUG digest,
if possible.
I am putting together my own photogaphic site at the moment, and
I will have a section called "Leica Pages."  The LUG site could also
be a section on this site, if that is OK with all of you.  Otherwise, I can
divorce the LUG site completely from my own site, and we can all chip
in for a domain name and have a totally separate thing.  Feedback!

Francesco

At 10:07 PM 11/21/98 , Dan Post wrote:
>Francesco-
>I have missed some posts here; are you offering to show submissions from
the LUG on the site, and if so, what are the criteria for inclusion?