Subject: [Leica] [leica] fotodo and francesco's proposed site
From: Erwin Puts <imxputs@knoware.nl>
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 1998 21:13:17 +0100

Francesco remarked:
>I am putting together my own photogaphic site at the moment, and
>I will have a section called "Leica Pages."

Francesco, my site which devotes a large section to Leica is called "Leica
Pages" already. Hope you will create another name for your site.

On the fotodo question. They do not produce their own MTF's but  hire a
Hasselblad facility for it. The straight results from the machine are as
usual completely reworked to become meaningless.

Erwin