Subject: Re: AW: AW: [Leica] Loupes in Photim Boutique
From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan.wajsman@euronet.be>
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 1998 21:47:47 +0100

Hi Bernhard,

Yes, I have looked there too. But those are list prices, which bear no
relationship to actual selling prices in the US. For example, B&H has the
6x ASPH magnifier for $254. And since my wife is going to visit family in
the US over the holidays, I might just spring for one and have it shipped
to her parents, so as to avoid Belgian customs.

Nathan

Bernhard Wingerter wrote:

> Hi Nathan,
> just visited http://www.schneideroptics.com/products.htm and found the
> following table:
>
> Loupe Usage List Price
> 4X magnifier For viewing full 24x36mm image area $198
> 6X ASPHERIC magnifier For viewing full 24x36mm image area $464
> Slide Holder 6X ASPHERIC accessory $72
> Ground Glass Adapter 6X ASPHERIC accessory $36
> 6X magnifier For viewing approx. 2/3 of 35mm slide $294
> 8X magnifier For viewing approx. 2/3 of 35mm slide $316
> 10X magnifier For viewing approx. 3/4 of 35mm slide $442
> 6 x 6 magnifier For viewing full 6x6cm image $410
>
> The prices are as stiff as Leica's.
>
> Bernhard

- --
Nathan Wajsman