Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Users digest V4 #76
From: Shawn London <srlondon@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 1998 13:02:18 -0800 (PST)

From: Bill Erfurth <m6rf@yahoo.com>
Subject: [Leica] Re: Leica on the radio

>But, who can you really, deep down inside of you >believe, G. Gordon
>Liddy or William Jefferson Clinton? Hmmm?

I do believe G. Gordon Liddy really meant what he said when he told
America that it's okay to shoot an uninvited FBI agent on your
property, whether or not he
has a warrant which entitles him to be there.  Believable right-wing
madmen spewing vitriol are a dime a dozen these days... what's your
point?

In reference to one of your other posts, I think that it is quite
generous of Francesco to offer free web space on his server to
interested LUGers.  However, if you take exception to his politics or
lifestyle, you can get your own web space free of charge at Geocities
or Tripod without necessitating further discussion.