Subject: Re: [Leica] Photoshop PC reqs?
From: Francesco <fls@san.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 1998 16:40:46 -0800

Minimum you should get for a graphics computer,
if you are going PC:

Pentium II 300Mhz CPU
128 MB SDRAM
good quality motherboard (Tyan or other name brand)
4-9GB hard drive (preferably Seagate or WD UW-SCSI)
8-16MB video graphics card (Matrox is very good)
Iomega Zip Drive is good, the new 120MB floppy is better
printer....not very knowledgeable here
at least a 24X CDROM or 4X DVD
good speakers and sound card

anything else?