Subject: Re: [Leica] Fast lenses, fast shutter speed
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 1998 19:34:22 -0600

>Talking about fast lenses and auto focus.  I was shooting at a colledge
>football game yesterday and found it very dark in the rain.  I was using
>E200 pushed to 640 and was able to shoot at 750th to 1000th at 2.8.

How was the grain with this combination? My experience has been that fast
slide film is grainer than fast negative film. Are the newer slide films
pushed good?
- --

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

 The Devil whispered behind the leaves, It's pretty, but is it Art?   -
Rudyard Kipling