Subject: Re: [Leica] mini LUG site?
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 1998 22:45:18 -0500

D Khong wrote:
"I share the same thoughts as I do not have a website too.  However I would
not like to be part of an offshoot from an erotic domain.   Many of us have
young children and I hope you will understand.  Thanks."

Dan K.

Okay-
I can see your point! It reminds me of the discussion among the town's clergy that took place in the barber shop. It seemed that the topic turned to when life began-  Father Murphy emphatically stated that it began at conception. The Rabbi stated it began at birth. Both turned to the Presbyterian minister, and asked his opinion. He said,
"Life really begins when the kids are out of college  and the dog dies...."
I'm sorry I didn't see you point of view right off the bat!
Dan
dwpost@msn.com