Subject: Re: [Leica] Re:picking up girls with the help of a Leica
From: tedgrant@islandnet.com (Ted Grant)
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 1998 07:31:16 -0800

Roger Beamon & Doug Richardson wrote:

>IIIg acquired at age 24 = pickupability rating excellent
>IIIb acquired at age 29 = pickupability rating excellent
>M2 acquired at age 30 = pickupability rating questionable
>Leicaflex  acquired at age 53 = pickupability rating zero
>
>Now since Leica quality is a constant, it can be removed from these
>equations without affecting their validity.
>
>Thus the truth emerges:
>age 24 = pickupability rating excellent
>age 29 = pickupability rating excellent
>age 30 = pickupability rating questionable
>age 53 = pickupability rating zero

Hey guys I gotta let you in on a little secret, but don't tell the young
guys or they'll all want to rush to be 70! :)

It really still works very well at "70" only thing? You need 2 M6's on your
chest and an R8 on each shoulder!

But the truth?  When you're successful on the pick-up, you can't remember
what the hell you were supposed to do with her! ;)

ted